Woolworths Vacancies November Notification Released at Woolworths News Portal Woolworths Recruitment Dead Line 25 November 2022. Go to the official Woolworths Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Woolworths Vacancies Notification Released at Woolworths Careers Section (www.woolworths.co.za)
Woolworths Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Woolworths released the notification of the Replenishment Specialist, Head Of Planning and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Woolworths Replenishment Specialist, Head Of Planning and various Vacancy through the official website of Woolworths, www.woolworths.co.za. The process of application started at the Woolworths careers portal already and the last date for application is 25 November 2022.
To attend the Woolworths recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Woolworths official notification. Aspirants had read the Woolworths notification issued before applying.
Woolworths Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Woolworths|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Woolworths|
|Name of the Post||Replenishment Specialist, Head Of Planning and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|Woolworths Application form Deadline||25 November 2022|
Woolworths Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
· Relevant Degree qualification and or experience
· Minimum of 4 years in retail or FMCG business in Replenishment within Retail or FMCG
· Previous experience as an SME (subject matter expert) or user group member on projects
· Excellent understanding of the creative/technical/functional processes in Woolworths Foods
· Proven track record of continuous improvement
· Ability to understand and solve complex business issues covering systems, processes and structures within and across BU’s
· Proven track record to manage Replenishment system
· Must be able to do standby duties when required
· Personal effectiveness & attention to detail
· Service orientated mind-set
· Problem solving ability
· Process thinking ability
· Conceptual ability
· Collaboration and communication.
|Head Of Planning||
· Relevant business diploma / degree
· 10-15 years retail planning experience- Cosmetics, Beauty or FMCG experience advantageous
· Proven experience in Supplier negotiations
· Ability to travel both locally and internationally
· Extensive understanding of retail both local and international
· Passion for retail, the Woolworths product, brand and customers
· Stakeholder management
· Influencing skills
· Negotiation skills
· Strategic and conceptual thinker with ability to identify insight translate strategy into plans and deliverables
· Analytical and able to pay attention to detail
· Commercial acumen: demonstrates basic business sense and understanding, as well as understands the macroeconomic environment
· Team player: willing to work co-operatively with others, within a team and across departments, towards a common objective
· Planning, organising and prioritising skills
· Ability to understand and interpret local and international trends
· Strong communication skills
· Agility and flexibility
· Professional and courteous in line with the Woolworths values
· Problem solving ability
· Emotional intelligence
· Presentation skills/articulate
· Proactive, takes initiative and driven
How do I apply for Woolworths Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Woolworths Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Woolworths portal at www.woolworths.co.za.
- After which the home page of the Woolworths website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Woolworths Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Woolworths Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Woolworths Replenishment Specialist, Head Of Planning and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Woolworths Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now