Wits Health Consortium Vacancies November Notification Released at Wits Health Consortium News Portal Wits Health Consortium Recruitment Dead Line 15 December 2022. Go to the official Wits Health Consortium Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Wits Health Consortium Vacancies Notification Released at Wits Health Consortium Careers Section (www.witshealth.co.za)
Wits Health Consortium Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Wits Health Consortium released the notification of the Data Manager, Quality Assurance Officer and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Wits Health Consortium Data Manager, Quality Assurance Officer and various Vacancy through the official website of Wits Health Consortium, www.witshealth.co.za. The process of application started at the Wits Health Consortium careers portal already and the last date for application is 15 December 2022.
To attend the Wits Health Consortium recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Wits Health Consortium official notification. Aspirants had read the Wits Health Consortium notification issued before applying.
Wits Health Consortium Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Wits Health Consortium|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Wits Health Consortium|
|Name of the Post||Data Manager, Quality Assurance Officer and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|Wits Health Consortium Application form Deadline||15 December 2022|
Wits Health Consortium Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Data Manager||Minimum tertiary qualification (Diploma or degree) Minimum 5 years’ experience in data management, analysis and reporting. Certification in good clinical practice and experience in a clinical trails or research environment will be an advantage.
Good administrative skills are required together with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database packages. Able to work to deadlines Demonstrated data capturing speed and accuracy.
Confidentiality, tact and discretion must be maintained at all times. Sound interpersonal and communication skills. Self motivated, able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team Knowledge / awareness and skills in data handling, modelling, and or database architecture design advantageous. Knowledge / experience in STATA,MS SQL Server technologies advantageous.
Good understanding of data quality and ability to develop data quality reporting mechanisms. Monitoring and evaluation of routine data collection.
|Quality Assurance Officer||3-year diploma or degree in a health-related field Minimum 1-2 years relevant work experience within a clinical research environment in Quality Control and Quality Assurance.|
How do I apply for Wits Health Consortium Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Wits Health Consortium Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Wits Health Consortium portal at www.witshealth.co.za.
- After which the home page of the Wits Health Consortium website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Wits Health Consortium Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Wits Health Consortium Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Wits Health Consortium Data Manager, Quality Assurance Officer and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Wits Health Consortium Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now