UFS Vacancies November Notification Released at UFS News Portal UFS Recruitment Dead Line 02 December 2022. Go to the official UFS Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
UFS Vacancies Notification Released at UFS Careers Section (www.ufs.ac.za)
UFS Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier UFS released the notification of the Officer, Clinical Simulation Coordinator and various Recruitment Position to be held in Bloemfontein of Free State province. Aspirants have applied for joining the UFS Officer, Clinical Simulation Coordinator and various Vacancy through the official website of UFS, www.ufs.ac.za. The process of application started at the UFS careers portal already and the last date for application is 02 December 2022.
To attend the UFS recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the University of Free State official notification. Aspirants had read the University of Free State notification issued before applying.
UFS Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||University of Free State|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at UFS|
|Name of the Post||Officer, Clinical Simulation Coordinator and vario us|
|Category||Jobs in Free State province|
|UFS Application form Deadline||02 December 2022|
UFS Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Officer||• Bachelor’s degree on NQF level 7.
• Two (2) to three (3) years’ Postgraduate Student Administration experience.• Honours degree on NQF level 8.
• Understanding of higher education postgraduate administrative processes (enrolment, application, registration, ethical clearance application, thesis submission).
• Basic knowledge of People Soft functionalities to enable the flow of GRM.
• Knowledge of report writing.
• Experience in ACCESS or Visio.
• Project Management experience.
|Clinical Simulation Coordinator||• A Master’s degree on NQF level 9 in Nursing Science.
• Postgraduate qualification in any of the following specialities: Emergency Care or Critical Care Nursing or Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Treatment and Care or Advanced Medical and Surgical Nursing Science.
• Postgraduate qualification in Nursing Education.
• Current Professional registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Nurse (General, Community, Psychiatric) and Midwifery.• Relevant experience in a clinical environment.
• At least one year teaching experience in Nursing Education at a Higher Education Institution.
• A valid driver’s licence.
How do I apply for UFS Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at UFS Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the University of Free State portal at www.ufs.ac.za.
- After which the home page of the University of Free State website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the University of Free State Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the UFS Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the University of Free State Officer, Clinical Simulation Coordinator and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the UFS Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now