TB HIV Care Vacancies November Notification Released at TB HIV Care News Portal TB HIV Care Recruitment Dead Line 23 December 2022. Go to the official TB HIV Care Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
TB HIV Care Vacancies Notification Released at TB HIV Care Careers Section (www.tbhivcare.org)
TB HIV Care Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier TB HIV Care released the notification of the Compliance Officer, Provincial Technical Advisor and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the TB HIV Care Compliance Officer, Provincial Technical Advisor and various Vacancy through the official website of TB HIV Care, www.tbhivcare.org. The process of application started at the TB HIV Care careers portal already and the last date for application is 23 December 2022.
To attend the TB HIV Care recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the TB HIV Care official notification. Aspirants had read the TB HIV Care notification issued before applying.
TB HIV Care Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||TB HIV Care|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at TB HIV Care|
|Name of the Post||Compliance Officer, Provincial Technical Advisor and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|TB HIV Care Application form Deadline||23 December 2022|
TB HIV Care Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Compliance Officer||CA(SA) or BComm (Hons) degree in Finance or Compliance
Minimum 5 years relevant experience or completed articles and 1-year post articles experience
Minimum of 1-year audit experience
Experience in funder finance and compliance reporting
Funder rules and regulations including but not limited to Global Fund, USAID PEPFAR and Code of Federal Regulations
Previous exposure within an NGO/NPO environment
Knowledge of USA federal, state, local government, and private funders’ statutes, rules, and regulations is advantageous
Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (formulas, pivots, charts), SharePoint, Google drive
Clear criminal record
|Provincial Technical Advisor||Bachelors Degree in Nursing or related
Postgraduate Diploma in public health sciences, health information sciences, nursing science, social sciences or statistics
5 years’ experience in HIV/AIDS, TB and STI programme management
Advanced level of proficiency in Ms Office packages
Ability to travel within the Eastern Cape region and beyond
Valid driver’s license
Proficiency in English, isiXhosa or any other South African Languages
Clear criminal record
How do I apply for TB HIV Care Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at TB HIV Care Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the TB HIV Care portal at www.tbhivcare.org.
- After which the home page of the TB HIV Care website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the TB HIV Care Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the TB HIV Care Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the TB HIV Care Compliance Officer, Provincial Technical Advisor and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the TB HIV Care Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now