SASSA Vacancies November Notification Released at SASSA News Portal SASSA Recruitment Dead Line 09 December 2022. Go to the official SASSA Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
SASSA Vacancies Notification Released at SASSA Careers Section (www.sassa.gov.za)
SASSA Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier SASSA released the notification of the Grants Administrator, Helpdesk Operator and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the SASSA Grants Administrator, Helpdesk Operator and various Vacancy through the official website of SASSA, www.sassa.gov.za. The process of application started at the SASSA careers portal already and the last date for application is 09 December 2022.
To attend the SASSA recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) official notification. Aspirants had read the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) notification issued before applying.
SASSA Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||South African Social Security Agency (SASSA)|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at SASSA|
|Name of the Post||Grants Administrator, Helpdesk Operator and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|SASSA Application form Deadline||09 December 2022|
SASSA Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Grants Administrator||Appointment will be subject to a compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, references, ITC, and criminal checks. It is the
applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process. The Agency is
under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof. Please note: All SASSA staff are subject to compulsory Security Vetting on appointment. No faxed
applications will be accepted.
|Helpdesk Operator||Candidates should hold a National Diploma / Degree or any other relevant 3 year tertiary qualification or Senior Certificate / Matric
together with: National Diploma/Degree: 1- 2 years’ relevant experience; Senior Certificate/Matric: 3 – 5 years’ relevant
experience. Computer literacy is essential.
How do I apply for SASSA Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at SASSA Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) portal at www.sassa.gov.za.
- After which the home page of the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the SASSA Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) Grants Administrator, Helpdesk Operator and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the SASSA Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now