SANBS Vacancies November Notification Released at SANBS News Portal SANBS Recruitment Dead Line 29 November 2022. Go to the official SANBS Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
SANBS Vacancies Notification Released at SANBS Careers Section (www.sanbs.org.za)
SANBS Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier SANBS released the notification of the Intern Medical Technologist, Donor Care Officer and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the SANBS Intern Medical Technologist, Donor Care Officer and various Vacancy through the official website of SANBS, www.sanbs.org.za. The process of application started at the SANBS careers portal already and the last date for application is 29 November 2022.
To attend the SANBS recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the South African National Blood Service official notification. Aspirants had read the South African National Blood Service notification issued before applying.
SANBS Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||South African National Blood Service|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at SANBS|
|Name of the Post||Intern Medical Technologist, Donor Care Officer and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|SANBS Application form Deadline||29 November 2022|
SANBS Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Intern Medical Technologist||May be placed in any blood bank nationally to complete the remainder of the training programme. National Diploma – Biomedical Technology|
|Donor Care Officer||Registered Professional Nurse (RPN).
2 Years Registered Professional Nurse experience
Current registration with SANC.
How do I apply for SANBS Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at SANBS Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the South African National Blood Service portal at www.sanbs.org.za.
- After which the home page of the South African National Blood Service website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the South African National Blood Service Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the SANBS Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the South African National Blood Service Intern Medical Technologist, Donor Care Officer and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the SANBS Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now