Rhodes University Vacancies November Notification Released at Rhodes University News Portal Rhodes University Recruitment Dead Line 07 December 2022. Go to the official Rhodes University Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Rhodes University Vacancies Notification Released at Rhodes University Careers Section (www.ru.ac.za)
Rhodes University Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Rhodes University released the notification of the Lecturer, Librarian and various Recruitment Position to be held in Grahamstown of Eastern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Rhodes University Lecturer, Librarian and various Vacancy through the official website of Rhodes University, www.ru.ac.za. The process of application started at the Rhodes University careers portal already and the last date for application is 07 December 2022.
To attend the Rhodes University recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Rhodes University official notification. Aspirants had read the Rhodes University notification issued before applying.
Rhodes University Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Rhodes University|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Rhodes University|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer, Librarian and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape province|
|Rhodes University Application form Deadline||07 December 2022|
Rhodes University Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Lecturer||At least a Master’s degree in Computer Science (or a closely related discipline), with intention to register for a Doctoral degree. Candidates should have an ability to teach in the core areas of a traditional Computer Science curriculum (experience in Information Security would be particularly desirable).|
|Librarian||A relevant B Degree (NQF level 7) and approximately 6 years’ relevant experience
Previous experience working as a teacher at tertiary level or in a Senior Secondary School environment and/or an academic, research or public library
Previous experience in planning, coordinating and implementing Library Instruction programmes within the Higher Education environment
Knowledge and understanding of IT applications and electronic learning or library & information tools
Previous facilitation or training experience.
How do I apply for Rhodes University Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Rhodes University Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Rhodes University portal at www.ru.ac.za.
- After which the home page of the Rhodes University website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Rhodes University Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Rhodes University Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Rhodes University Lecturer, Librarian and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Rhodes University Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now