RCL Foods Vacancies November Notification Released at RCL Foods News Portal RCL Foods Recruitment Dead Line 06 December 2022. Go to the official RCL Foods Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
RCL Foods Vacancies Notification Released at RCL Foods Careers Section (www.rclfoods.com)
RCL Foods Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier RCL Foods released the notification of the HR Practitioner, Site Controller and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the RCL Foods HR Practitioner, Site Controller and various Vacancy through the official website of RCL Foods, www.rclfoods.com. The process of application started at the RCL Foods careers portal already and the last date for application is 06 December 2022.
To attend the RCL Foods recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the RCL Foods official notification. Aspirants had read the RCL Foods notification issued before applying.
RCL Foods Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||RCL Foods|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at RCL Foods|
|Name of the Post||HR Practitioner, Site Controller and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|RCL Foods Application form Deadline||06 December 2022|
RCL Foods Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|HR Practitioner||Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other relevant qualification
Valid Driver’s License & willing to travel
Minimum of 3- 5 years of HR Generalist Experience
Sound knowledge of HR practices and principles
Sound knowledge of Labour Legislation.
CCMA experience (including the arbitration process) would be advantageous
SAP experience would be advantageous
Intermediate excel experience
Strong interpersonal, negotiating, and conflict-resolution skills
Must be able to plan ahead and manage time
Must be proactive and deadline driven.
|Site Controller||Matric with a Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain / Logisitcs.
Valid driver’s license with PRDP.
Must have 3 to 4 years’ experience in a distribution function that includes coordinating a team.
3 years of experience in Supervisory experience required.
Must have Baking Industry Experience as well as Despatch experience.
Verbal and written communication skills preferred.
Computer literacy (MS Office / Excel).
Report writing skills required.
Knowledge of organisational/business unit processes, as well as recent laws and regulations.
How do I apply for RCL Foods Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at RCL Foods Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the RCL Foods portal at www.rclfoods.com.
- After which the home page of the RCL Foods website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the RCL Foods Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the RCL Foods Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the RCL Foods HR Practitioner, Site Controller and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the RCL Foods Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now