ProDevelopment Group Vacancies November Notification Released at ProDevelopment Group News Portal ProDevelopment Group Recruitment Dead Line 22 December 2022. Go to the official ProDevelopment Group Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
ProDevelopment Group Vacancies Notification Released at ProDevelopment Group Careers Section (www.prodevelopmentgroup.co.za)
ProDevelopment Group Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier ProDevelopment Group released the notification of the IT PMO Manager, Agile Product Owner and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the ProDevelopment Group IT PMO Manager, Agile Product Owner and various Vacancy through the official website of ProDevelopment Group, www.prodevelopmentgroup.co.za. The process of application started at the ProDevelopment Group careers portal already and the last date for application is 22 December 2022.
To attend the ProDevelopment Group recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the ProDevelopment Group official notification. Aspirants had read the ProDevelopment Group notification issued before applying.
ProDevelopment Group Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||ProDevelopment Group|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at ProDevelopment Group|
|Name of the Post||IT PMO Manager, Agile Product Owner and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|ProDevelopment Group Application form Deadline||22 December 2022|
ProDevelopment Group Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|IT PMO Manager||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field required
10 to 12 years general work experience with at least 10 years relevant experience in project administration, project management and programme management.
Experience as a scrum master and coaching Agile teams
|Agile Product Owner||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field required
Three years of experience as a software product owner/product manager with a strong background in Agile methodologies.
Experience with Scrum methodology a plus.
Agile related certifications
How do I apply for ProDevelopment Group Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at ProDevelopment Group Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the ProDevelopment Group portal at www.prodevelopmentgroup.co.za.
- After which the home page of the ProDevelopment Group website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the ProDevelopment Group Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the ProDevelopment Group Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the ProDevelopment Group IT PMO Manager, Agile Product Owner and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the ProDevelopment Group Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now