OCJ Vacancies December Notification Released at OCJ News Portal OCJ Recruitment Dead Line 19 December 2022. Go to the official OCJ Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
OCJ Vacancies Notification Released at OCJ Careers Section (www.judiciary.org.za)
OCJ Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier OCJ released the notification of the Principal Court Interpreter, Senior Court Interpreter and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the OCJ Principal Court Interpreter, Senior Court Interpreter and various Vacancy through the official website of OCJ, www.judiciary.org.za. The process of application started at the OCJ careers portal already and the last date for application is 19 December 2022.
To attend the OCJ recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) official notification. Aspirants had read the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) notification issued before applying.
OCJ Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ)|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at OCJ|
|Name of the Post||Principal Court Interpreter, Senior Court Interpreter and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|OCJ Application form Deadline||19 December 2022|
OCJ Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Principal Court Interpreter||Matric certificate and National Diploma IN Legal Interpreting at NQF level 5 or any other relevant qualification as recognised by SAQA. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Court Interpreter with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience of which three (3) years’ should be at supervisory level. A valid driver’s license.|
|Senior Court Interpreter||Matric certificate and a three-year National Diploma in Legal Interpreting or equivalent qualification on NQF Level 6 (360 Credits) as recognized by SAQA. A minimum of three (3) years practical
experience in Court Interpreting or ten (10) years practical experience in Court Interpreting. Proficiency in English and IsiZulu and one- or more indigenous languages (Afrikaans, Northern Sotho, Southern Sotho, Tsonga, Venda, IsiNdebele, isiSwati , isiXhosa). Knowledge of any foreign languages will be and added advantage. A valid driver’s license.
How do I apply for OCJ Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at OCJ Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) portal at www.judiciary.org.za.
- After which the home page of the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the OCJ Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) Principal Court Interpreter, Senior Court Interpreter and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the OCJ Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now