NHLS Vacancies November Notification Released at NHLS News Portal NHLS Recruitment Dead Line 02 December 2022. Go to the official NHLS Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
NHLS Vacancies Notification Released at NHLS Careers Section (www.nhls.ac.za)
NHLS Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier NHLS released the notification of the Principal Forensic Analyst, Laboratory Technician and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the NHLS Principal Forensic Analyst, Laboratory Technician and various Vacancy through the official website of NHLS, www.nhls.ac.za. The process of application started at the NHLS careers portal already and the last date for application is 02 December 2022.
To attend the NHLS recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the National Health Laboratory Service official notification. Aspirants had read the National Health Laboratory Service notification issued before applying.
NHLS Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Health Laboratory Service|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at NHLS|
|Name of the Post||Principal Forensic Analyst, Laboratory Technician and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|NHLS Application form Deadline||02 December 2022|
NHLS Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Principal Forensic Analyst||National Diploma (NQF 6)/Degree in Analytical Chemistry (NQF 7) Bachelor’s degree Honours/ Higher Diploma with Chemistry (NQF
8) will be an advantage 8 (eight) years’ experience in an analytical laboratory environment. 5 (five) years’ experience in supervisory/
management level Knowledge of the types and uses of analytical equipment such as a gas chromatograph, high performance liquid
chromatograph, mass spectrometer, ion chromatograph, spectrophotometer, atomic absorption spectrometer Knowledge of
analyses of foodstuffs and cosmetics as per Foodstuffs, Cosmetics and Disinfectants Act, Act 54 of 1972, as well as alcohol and
toxicology analysis in terms of the Criminal Procedures Act, Act 51 of 1977 and the Inquest Act, Act 58 of 1959 Rudimentary computer
literacy (spreadsheet, databases and word processors) Good communication (written and verbal) & interpersonal skills Facilitation
& presentation skills Various computer and software packages Research and report writing skills Liaison skills Analytical skills
Working well under pressure Handle confidential information
|Laboratory Technician||Grade 12 / NQF 4 SMLTSA Certificate Registered with HPCSA in Clinical Pathology as a Medical Technician Knowledge of
health and safety regulations Knowledge of technical appliances Knowledge of quality control procedures Trouble shooting skills
Attention to detail Use of laboratory equipment Analytical skills Communication skills Interpersonal skills. Computer literacy
Record keeping and filing skills Ability to demonstrate the use of laboratory equipment’s.
How do I apply for NHLS Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at NHLS Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the National Health Laboratory Service portal at www.nhls.ac.za.
- After which the home page of the National Health Laboratory Service website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the National Health Laboratory Service Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the NHLS Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the National Health Laboratory Service Principal Forensic Analyst, Laboratory Technician and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the NHLS Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now