Nampak Vacancies November Notification Released at Nampak News Portal Nampak Recruitment Dead Line 06 December 2022. Go to the official Nampak Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Nampak Vacancies Notification Released at Nampak Careers Section (www.nampak.com)
Nampak Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Nampak released the notification of the Electrical Technican, Artisan Fitter and Turner and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Nampak Electrical Technican, Artisan Fitter and Turner and various Vacancy through the official website of Nampak, www.nampak.com. The process of application started at the Nampak careers portal already and the last date for application is 06 December 2022.
To attend the Nampak recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Nampak official notification. Aspirants had read the Nampak notification issued before applying.
Nampak Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Nampak|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Nampak|
|Name of the Post||Electrical Technican, Artisan Fitter and Turner and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|Nampak Application form Deadline||06 December 2022|
Nampak Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Electrical Technican||Qualified Electrician/Millwright with a minimum of N5 qualification Recognised Trade Test At least 5 years of experience in high speed production equipment. Siemens PLC S5 and S7 knowledge in programming and fault finding. Experience on AC and DC drives (Altivar, Danfoss, Siemens) Wireman’s license will be an advantage
Be able to read design and fault find from electrical schematic drawings. Oven combustion (Gas) and temp control experience. Inspection Systems Experience (e.g. Inspection Cameras). Good people relationship and communication at different levels.
Computer literate and analytical in problem solving. Be self motivated team player with a high level of commitment. Be willing to attend to call outs and work overtime when necessary. Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
|Artisan Fitter and Turner||Grade 12 plus Qualified Artisan – Red Seal as a Fitter & Turner/Fitter Minimum 3 years post qualification experience Minimum 3 years maintenance experience FMCG experience a must. Root Cause Analysis Problem Solving, Site Services, Machine Maintenance Must be able to read, understand and interpret technical drawings|
How do I apply for Nampak Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Nampak Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Nampak portal at www.nampak.com.
- After which the home page of the Nampak website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Nampak Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Nampak Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Nampak Electrical Technican, Artisan Fitter and Turner and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Nampak Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now