Metropolitan Vacancies December Notification Released at Metropolitan News Portal Metropolitan Recruitment Dead Line 20 December 2022. Go to the official Metropolitan Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Metropolitan Vacancies Notification Released at Metropolitan Careers Section (www.metropolitan.co.za)
Metropolitan Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Metropolitan released the notification of the Branch Manager, Broker Consultant and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Metropolitan Branch Manager, Broker Consultant and various Vacancy through the official website of Metropolitan, www.metropolitan.co.za. The process of application started at the Metropolitan careers portal already and the last date for application is 20 December 2022.
To attend the Metropolitan recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Metropolitan official notification. Aspirants had read the Metropolitan notification issued before applying.
Metropolitan Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Metropolitan|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Metropolitan|
|Name of the Post||Branch Manager, Broker Consultant and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|Metropolitan Application form Deadline||20 December 2022|
Metropolitan Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Branch Manager||Grade 12/NQF 4 equivalent qualification
FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed 120 FAIS related credits
Minimum 1 year managerial experience in overseeing the rendering of financial advice to fulfil the duties of a compliant key individual and be registered with the FSB
|Broker Consultant||Grade 12/NQF 4 equivalent qualification FSB recognized qualification listed or credits pertaining to the date of first appointment in the industry, listed on the most recently published Board notice as published for recognized qualification, to fulfil the duties of a compliant supervisor (minimum 120 Credits) FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed Valid driver’s license and own transport At least 1 years’ experience as a Broker Consultant Product knowledge and competitor intelligence Proficient in English with the ability to speak multiple languages with some African languages (preferred) Experience in the Mass Market and Stop Order industry Must have a healthy network of FSPs|
How do I apply for Metropolitan Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Metropolitan Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Metropolitan portal at www.metropolitan.co.za.
- After which the home page of the Metropolitan website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Metropolitan Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Metropolitan Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Metropolitan Branch Manager, Broker Consultant and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Metropolitan Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now