Mediclinic Vacancies November Notification Released at Mediclinic News Portal Mediclinic Recruitment Dead Line 02 December 2022. Go to the official Mediclinic Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Mediclinic Vacancies Notification Released at Mediclinic Careers Section (www.mediclinic.co.za)
Mediclinic Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Mediclinic released the notification of the Clinical Facilitator, Professional Nurse and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Mediclinic Clinical Facilitator, Professional Nurse and various Vacancy through the official website of Mediclinic, www.mediclinic.co.za. The process of application started at the Mediclinic careers portal already and the last date for application is 02 December 2022.
To attend the Mediclinic recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Mediclinic official notification. Aspirants had read the Mediclinic notification issued before applying.
Mediclinic Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Mediclinic|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Mediclinic|
|Name of the Post||Clinical Facilitator, Professional Nurse and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|Mediclinic Application form Deadline||02 December 2022|
Mediclinic Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION : Degree/Diploma in General Nursing
DESIRED EDUCATION: Nursing Education Diploma; Postgraduate Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 years’ Clinical experience as a professional nurse
DESIRED EXPERIENCE : 1-2 years’ experience as a peer mentor; 1-2 years’ experience as a Workplace assessor.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION: Degree / Diploma in General Nursing
DESIRED EDUCATION: Midwifery; Post graduate certificate/ diploma in relevant specialty area
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: None
DESIRED EXPERIENCE: 1 year post graduate qualification experience before placement in a specialised unit
How do I apply for Mediclinic Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Mediclinic Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Mediclinic portal at www.mediclinic.co.za.
- After which the home page of the Mediclinic website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Mediclinic Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Mediclinic Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Mediclinic Clinical Facilitator, Professional Nurse and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Mediclinic Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now