KZN Health Vacancies November Notification Released at KZN Health News Portal KZN Health Recruitment Dead Line 09 December 2022. Go to the official KZN Health Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
KZN Health Vacancies Notification Released at KZN Health Careers Section (www.kznhealth.gov.za)
KZN Health Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier KZN Health released the notification of the Deputy Director, Deputy Nursing Manager and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the KZN Health Deputy Director, Deputy Nursing Manager and various Vacancy through the official website of KZN Health, www.kznhealth.gov.za. The process of application started at the KZN Health careers portal already and the last date for application is 09 December 2022.
To attend the KZN Health recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health official notification. Aspirants had read the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health notification issued before applying.
KZN Health Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at KZN Health|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director, Deputy Nursing Manager and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|KZN Health Application form Deadline||09 December 2022|
KZN Health Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Deputy Director||Grade 12 (Senior certificate) Standard 10/or ( Vocational National Certificate) plus,
A National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management/Public Management or
Public Administration or relevant equivalent qualifications.
A minimum of five (5) year experience in Human Resource Management of which three
(3) years must be management experience.
A Valid Drivers’ license.
Computer literacy (MS Office programmes)
|Deputy Nursing Manager||Grade 12 (Senior certificate) Standard 10/or ( Vocational National Certificate)
Degree /Diploma in General Nursing &Midwifery,
Current registration with SANC as General Nurse with SANC .
Current proof of registration with SANC for 2021/2022.
A minimum of 9 years appropriate/ recognisable experience in nursing after registration
as a Professional Nurse with SANC in General Nursing. At least 4 years of the period
referred to above must be appropriate/ recognisable experience at management level.
Computer literacy (MS Office programmes).
How do I apply for KZN Health Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at KZN Health Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health portal at www.kznhealth.gov.za.
- After which the home page of the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the KZN Health Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health Deputy Director, Deputy Nursing Manager and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the KZN Health Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now