HSRC Vacancies November Notification Released at HSRC News Portal HSRC Recruitment Dead Line 01 December 2022. Go to the official HSRC Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
HSRC Vacancies Notification Released at HSRC Careers Section (www.hsrc.ac.za)
HSRC Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier HSRC released the notification of the Policy Brief Reviewers, Research Specialist and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the HSRC Policy Brief Reviewers, Research Specialist and various Vacancy through the official website of HSRC, www.hsrc.ac.za. The process of application started at the HSRC careers portal already and the last date for application is 01 December 2022.
To attend the HSRC recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Human Sciences Research Council official notification. Aspirants had read the Human Sciences Research Council notification issued before applying.
HSRC Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Human Sciences Research Council|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at HSRC|
|Name of the Post||Policy Brief Reviewers, Research Specialist and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|HSRC Application form Deadline||01 December 2022|
HSRC Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Policy Brief Reviewers||Experience in facilitating a policy brief training workshop
3 year Diploma
Have evaluated policy briefs before
Have published a policy brief or related science-policy engagement publication
A qualification in either Law, public policy or science communication as an added advantage;
|Research Specialist||A PhD in Economics or Development Studies or Data Science or Urban Planning or Geography or Urban Studies with knowledge of urbanisation and spatial transformation;
Some research and management experience, preferably in a research institution or a university;
At least 3 peer reviewed publications (books, books chapters, journal articles) in accredited journals, most of which should be sole or first authored;
Excellent writing skills for drafting briefing papers, reports, academic publications and for wider public dissemination of research findings;
Strong statistical, quantitative research and/or GIS skills for data analysis and management;
Willingness to learn how to secure funding for research
Intellectual and personal integrity, imagination and drive;
Enthusiasm to manage, mentor and train junior researchers; and
Ability to work in a team on multidisciplinary research projects and to grow into leadership roles.
How do I apply for HSRC Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at HSRC Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Human Sciences Research Council portal at www.hsrc.ac.za.
- After which the home page of the Human Sciences Research Council website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Human Sciences Research Council Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the HSRC Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Human Sciences Research Council Policy Brief Reviewers, Research Specialist and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the HSRC Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now