GPG Vacancies November Notification Released at GPG News Portal GPG Recruitment Dead Line 29 November 2022. Go to the official GPG Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
GPG Vacancies Notification Released at GPG Careers Section (www.gauteng.gov.za)
GPG Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier GPG released the notification of the Medical officer, Assistant Director and various Recruitment Position to be held in Johannesburg of Gauteng province. Aspirants have applied for joining the GPG Medical officer, Assistant Director and various Vacancy through the official website of GPG, www.gauteng.gov.za. The process of application started at the GPG careers portal already and the last date for application is 29 November 2022.
To attend the GPG recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Gauteng Provincial Government official notification. Aspirants had read the Gauteng Provincial Government notification issued before applying.
GPG Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Gauteng Provincial Government|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at GPG|
|Name of the Post||Medical officer, Assistant Director and various|
|Category||Jobs in Gauteng province|
|GPG Application form Deadline||29 November 2022|
GPG Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Medical officer||Appropriate qualification (MBBCh / MBChB) that allows registration with the HPCSA as a MEDICAL PRACTITIONER and proof of current registration; Grade 1: No experience required after registration as MEDICAL PRACTITIONER with the HPCSA; Grade 2: A minimum of 5 years’ appropriate experience after registration with HPCSA as a MEDICAL PRACTITIONER; Grade 3: A minimum of 10 years’ appropriate experience after registration with HPCSA as a MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. Extensive knowledge in the management of patients in CFM. Valid driver’s license. Computer literate|
|Assistant Director||National Diploma (NQF 6) / Degree (NQF 7) or equivalent qualification as recognised by SAQA in Logistics Management / Business Administration / Public Administration / Public Management or related field. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a logistical and/or secretariat support services environment, of which 2 years must be at supervisory level. A valid driver’s license. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of GPG and DID policies and procedures. Legislation and Public Service Regulations. Contract Management. Knowledge of SLAs, Project Management, Change Management and Conflict Management. SKILLS – Research, Communication, Leadership, Analytical. Presentation. Report writing. ATTRIBUTES – Self-Driven. Innovative. Team player. Adaptable, Strategic, Decisive, Influential and Resilient.|
How do I apply for GPG Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at GPG Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Gauteng Provincial Government portal at www.gauteng.gov.za.
- After which the home page of the Gauteng Provincial Government website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Gauteng Provincial Government Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the GPG Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Gauteng Provincial Government Medical officer, Assistant Director and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the GPG Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now