Government Printing Works Vacancies December Notification Released at Government Printing Works News Portal Government Printing Works Recruitment Dead Line 12 December 2022. Go to the official Government Printing Works Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Government Printing Works Vacancies Notification Released at Government Printing Works Careers Section (www.gpwonline.co.za)
Government Printing Works Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Government Printing Works released the notification of the Assistant Director, Graphic Design and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Government Printing Works Assistant Director, Graphic Design and various Vacancy through the official website of Government Printing Works, www.gpwonline.co.za. The process of application started at the Government Printing Works careers portal already and the last date for application is 12 December 2022.
To attend the Government Printing Works recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Government Printing Works official notification. Aspirants had read the Government Printing Works notification issued before applying.
Government Printing Works Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Government Printing Works|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Government Printing Works|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director, Graphic Design and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|Government Printing Works Application form Deadline||12 December 2022|
Government Printing Works Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Assistant Director||A 3-year National Diploma (NQF 6)/Degree as recognized by SAQA in Safety Management/Occupational Health or equivalent Appropriate experience of 3-5 years in an Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) environment. Knowledge of OHS policy and programme development. Co-ordinate and facilitate the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety policies, programme and procedures. Knowledge of the implementation of the wellness workplace programmes and ISO standards. Knowledge of and working experience in Occupational Health and Safety environment, Risk control experience ideally gained in a manufacturing environment. A valid driver’s license is essential. Computer literacy, excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Good interpersonal skills. Professional registration with OHS boards. Ability to work under pressure and display high assertiveness level, Attention to detail|
|Graphic Design||A completed three-your National Diploma in ICT Systems/ BSc Information & Communication/Bachelor of Technology in Graphic Design|
How do I apply for Government Printing Works Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Government Printing Works Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Government Printing Works portal at www.gpwonline.co.za.
- After which the home page of the Government Printing Works website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Government Printing Works Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Government Printing Works Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Government Printing Works Assistant Director, Graphic Design and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Government Printing Works Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now