Foskor Vacancies December Notification Released at Foskor News Portal Foskor Recruitment Dead Line 12 December 2022. Go to the official Foskor Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Foskor Vacancies Notification Released at Foskor Careers Section (www.foskor.co.za)
Foskor Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Foskor released the notification of the Section Process Operator, Superintendent Production and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Foskor Section Process Operator, Superintendent Production and various Vacancy through the official website of Foskor, www.foskor.co.za. The process of application started at the Foskor careers portal already and the last date for application is 12 December 2022.
To attend the Foskor recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Foskor official notification. Aspirants had read the Foskor notification issued before applying.
Foskor Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Foskor|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Foskor|
|Name of the Post||Section Process Operator, Superintendent Production and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|Foskor Application form Deadline||12 December 2022|
Foskor Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Section Process Operator||Grade 12 (Std 10) or N3 with Mathematics and Physical science.
• Completion of Foskor’s learnership programme with all modules passed.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience and knowledge of the relevant process plant.
Computer literate on Foskor maintenance system, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Certificate in Production/operations and Productivity Management
Any relevant training for the position of Section Process Operator in the relevant plant.
• 2 years’ experience and knowledge of the relevant process plant.
Bobcat and Payloader (if applicable)
|Superintendent Production||Minimum Degree/ Diploma in Extractive Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering
2.9.2/2.6.1 Legal Appointment
Driver License: Code EB
VTS Profile: Level Orange – Green
5 years in Extractive Metallurgy / Mineral Processing
Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in a Supervisory Position
Skills and knowledge: Knowledge of mining legislation, financial management, working knowledge of supply chain management and JDE or equivalent ERP system, people development principles and project management.
Management Development Programme
Post Graduate Qualification
At least 5 to 10 years relevant experience in mineral processing.
How do I apply for Foskor Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Foskor Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Foskor portal at www.foskor.co.za.
- After which the home page of the Foskor website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Foskor Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Foskor Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Foskor Section Process Operator, Superintendent Production and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Foskor Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now