DWS Vacancies November Notification Released at DWS News Portal DWS Recruitment Dead Line 02 December 2022. Go to the official DWS Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
DWS Vacancies Notification Released at DWS Careers Section (www.dws.gov.za)
DWS Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier DWS released the notification of the Engineering Technician, Environmental Officer and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the DWS Engineering Technician, Environmental Officer and various Vacancy through the official website of DWS, www.dws.gov.za. The process of application started at the DWS careers portal already and the last date for application is 02 December 2022.
To attend the DWS recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Department of Water and Sanitation official notification. Aspirants had read the Department of Water and Sanitation notification issued before applying.
DWS Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Department of Water and Sanitation|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at DWS|
|Name of the Post||Engineering Technician, Environmental Officer and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|DWS Application form Deadline||02 December 2022|
DWS Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Engineering Technician||A National Diploma in Engineering or relevant qualification. Three (3) years post qualification
technical experience. Compulsory registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) as an Engineering
Technician. A valid driver’s license. Project management, technical design and analytical skills. Research and
development. Computer-aided engineering applications. Knowledge of legal compliance and technical report writing.
Problem solving, decision making, teamwork, creativity, customer focus, good communication skills, computer skills
and people management skills.
|Environmental Officer||A National Diploma in Environmental Management or Natural Sciences. Relevant experience in
water resource management environment. A valid unexpired driver’s license. Computer skills including MS Office suite,
GIS experience and related computer packages. Excellent presentation skills. Good communication skills. A solid
understanding of the National Water Act, 1998, the Water Services Act, 1997, and related Environmental legislations.
Dispute resolution skills. Be able to manage programs and projects. Be able to negotiate. Self-motivated with good
interpersonal communication skills at all stakeholder levels. A good understanding of compliance monitoring and
How do I apply for DWS Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at DWS Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Department of Water and Sanitation portal at www.dws.gov.za.
- After which the home page of the Department of Water and Sanitation website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Department of Water and Sanitation Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the DWS Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Department of Water and Sanitation Engineering Technician, Environmental Officer and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the DWS Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now