DBSA Vacancies November Notification Released at DBSA News Portal DBSA Recruitment Dead Line 05 December 2022. Go to the official DBSA Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
DBSA Vacancies Notification Released at DBSA Careers Section (www.dbsa.org)
DBSA Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier DBSA released the notification of the Sector Specialist ICT, Financial Manager and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the DBSA Sector Specialist ICT, Financial Manager and various Vacancy through the official website of DBSA, www.dbsa.org. The process of application started at the DBSA careers portal already and the last date for application is 05 December 2022.
To attend the DBSA recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Development Bank of Southern Africa official notification. Aspirants had read the Development Bank of Southern Africa notification issued before applying.
DBSA Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Development Bank of Southern Africa|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at DBSA|
|Name of the Post||Sector Specialist ICT, Financial Manager and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|DBSA Application form Deadline||05 December 2022|
DBSA Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Sector Specialist ICT||An academic qualification in business, engineering and/or finance related to infrastructure investment.
A post graduate qualification in a relevant field including: Engineering, Economics, Finance, MBA, Development Studies, Sustainable Development or Development Finance
Registration with a relevant Sectoral Professional Body
At least 7 years’ experience in to preparing investment solutions for financing within a banking and DFI environment
Extensive networks with key and senior sector role-players in South Africa and the wider African region
Understanding of critical development issues in the sector, its sub sectors, and the sector value chain.
Extensive knowledge of sustainable development
Experience in developing and applying international good practise standards
Experience in solutioning to close investment deals
|Financial Manager||B.Com Honours (NQF Level 8) Accounting or equivalent
Completed SAICA articles
At least 10 years’ experience in a relevant role
At least 5 years’ experience in a managerial role.
How do I apply for DBSA Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at DBSA Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Development Bank of Southern Africa portal at www.dbsa.org.
- After which the home page of the Development Bank of Southern Africa website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Development Bank of Southern Africa Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the DBSA Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Development Bank of Southern Africa Sector Specialist ICT, Financial Manager and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the DBSA Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now