COJ Vacancies November Notification Released at COJ News Portal COJ Recruitment Dead Line 29 November 2022. Go to the official COJ Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
COJ Vacancies Notification Released at COJ Careers Section (www.joburg.org.za)
COJ Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier COJ released the notification of the Deputy Director, Deputy Director: Regional Health and various Recruitment Position to be held in Johannesburg of Gauteng province. Aspirants have applied for joining the COJ Deputy Director, Deputy Director: Regional Health and various Vacancy through the official website of COJ, www.joburg.org.za. The process of application started at the COJ careers portal already and the last date for application is 29 November 2022.
To attend the COJ recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the City of Johannesburg official notification. Aspirants had read the City of Johannesburg notification issued before applying.
COJ Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||City of Johannesburg|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at COJ|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director, Deputy Director: Regional Health and various|
|Category||Jobs in Gauteng province|
|COJ Application form Deadline||29 November 2022|
COJ Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Deputy Director||Grade 12 plus a Basic Health-related Degree/Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7 with Health
Service Management as one of the major subjects;
Valid, current registration with Health Professions Council;
4 years’ experience in middle to senior management within health services is essential,
administrative and advanced Computer literacy to write reports plus District Health
Management to be able to develop the Regional Health and Project Management;
8 years’ experience working with National Priority Programmes;
8 years or more experience in the Primary Health Care setting;
Extensive knowledge and experience in Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation of Health
Programmes, District Health Information System, and Training and Development.
|Deputy Director: Regional Health||Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)/NQF level 7 in Town and Regional Planning or Urban
7 – 9 years experience in spatial planning strategy formulation and policy development, of
which 3 – 5 years in a managerial position in the strategic planning field.
How do I apply for COJ Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at COJ Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the City of Johannesburg portal at www.joburg.org.za.
- After which the home page of the City of Johannesburg website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the City of Johannesburg Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the COJ Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the City of Johannesburg Deputy Director, Deputy Director: Regional Health and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the COJ Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now