Coca-Cola Vacancies November Notification Released at Coca-Cola News Portal Coca-Cola Recruitment Dead Line 29 November 2022. Go to the official Coca-Cola Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Coca-Cola Vacancies Notification Released at Coca-Cola Careers Section (www.coca-cola.co.za)
Coca-Cola Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Coca-Cola released the notification of the Clerk Rebates, Quality Assurance Technician and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Coca-Cola Clerk Rebates, Quality Assurance Technician and various Vacancy through the official website of Coca-Cola, www.coca-cola.co.za. The process of application started at the Coca-Cola careers portal already and the last date for application is 29 November 2022.
To attend the Coca-Cola recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Coca-Cola official notification. Aspirants had read the Coca-Cola notification issued before applying.
Coca-Cola Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Coca-Cola|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Coca-Cola|
|Name of the Post||Clerk Rebates, Quality Assurance Technician and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|Coca-Cola Application form Deadline||29 November 2022|
Coca-Cola Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Clerk Rebates||2-3 work experience working in a finance environment.
Diploma or degree in Finance will be advantageous.
Excel and/or spreadsheet proficiency.
SAP finance knowledge and experience will be advantageous.
|Quality Assurance Technician||Computer knowledge
Quality control practices and principles
Bottling principles and processes
Product handling and knowledge
B Tech or 3 years Diploma in Food Technology or Science Degree
How do I apply for Coca-Cola Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Coca-Cola Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Coca-Cola portal at www.coca-cola.co.za.
- After which the home page of the Coca-Cola website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Coca-Cola Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Coca-Cola Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Coca-Cola Clerk Rebates, Quality Assurance Technician and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Coca-Cola Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now