City of Cape Town Vacancies November Notification Released at City of Cape Town News Portal City of Cape Town Recruitment Dead Line 02 December 2022. Go to the official City of Cape Town Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
City of Cape Town Vacancies Notification Released at City of Cape Town Careers Section (www.capetown.gov.za)
City of Cape Town Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier City of Cape Town released the notification of the Professional Officer, Senior Technical Assistant and various Recruitment Position to be held in Cape Town of Western Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the City of Cape Town Professional Officer, Senior Technical Assistant and various Vacancy through the official website of City of Cape Town, www.capetown.gov.za. The process of application started at the City of Cape Town careers portal already and the last date for application is 02 December 2022.
To attend the City of Cape Town recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the City of Cape Town official notification. Aspirants had read the City of Cape Town notification issued before applying.
City of Cape Town Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||City of Cape Town|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at City of Cape Town|
|Name of the Post||Professional Officer, Senior Technical Assistant and various|
|Category||Jobs in Western Cape province|
|City of Cape Town Application form Deadline||02 December 2022|
City of Cape Town Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Professional Officer||B/Tech or First Degree in the Engineering or Built
Project Management Qualification will be an added
Minimum 2 years and up to 5 years’ relevant experience required
Knowledge of Local Government and Supply Chain
Management Policy, Contract Management Framework, MFMA and general procurement and contract management policies, procedures and best practices
Proficiency in MS Office and SAP
Valid code B/EB driver’s license
|Senior Technical Assistant||Grade 12
Two (2) to three (3) years’ relevant industry experience in tasking and work allocation to field staff in Telecommunication Voice and/or Data
ITSM experience in managing and working in tickets will be an advantage
How do I apply for City of Cape Town Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at City of Cape Town Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the City of Cape Town portal at www.capetown.gov.za.
- After which the home page of the City of Cape Town website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the City of Cape Town Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the City of Cape Town Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the City of Cape Town Professional Officer, Senior Technical Assistant and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the City of Cape Town Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now