CCMA Vacancies November Notification Released at CCMA News Portal CCMA Recruitment Dead Line 24 November 2022. Go to the official CCMA Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
CCMA Vacancies Notification Released at CCMA Careers Section (www.ccma.org.za)
CCMA Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier CCMA released the notification of the Senior Commissioner, Case Management Officer and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the CCMA Senior Commissioner, Case Management Officer and various Vacancy through the official website of CCMA, www.ccma.org.za. The process of application started at the CCMA careers portal already and the last date for application is 24 November 2022.
To attend the CCMA recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration official notification. Aspirants had read the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration notification issued before applying.
CCMA Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at CCMA|
|Name of the Post||Senior Commissioner, Case Management Officer and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|CCMA Application form Deadline||24 November 2022|
CCMA Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
|Senior Commissioner||Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience of which two (2) should be at a Senior Management Level or alternatively appropriate NQF Level 6 tertiary qualification
Training on Labour legislation
Training on CCMA policies and procedures
Management and Leadership
|Case Management Officer||Matric, National Diploma in Labour Relations (or relevant equivalent)
3 years relevant working experience in a service/ HR/ Legal environment
At least 2 African languages would be an advantage
How do I apply for CCMA Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at CCMA Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration portal at www.ccma.org.za.
- After which the home page of the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the CCMA Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration Senior Commissioner, Case Management Officer and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the CCMA Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now