Assupol Vacancies November Notification Released at Assupol News Portal Assupol Recruitment Dead Line not disclose in notification. Go to the official Assupol Careers section to read the details and apply after then.
Assupol Vacancies Notification Released at Assupol Careers Section (www.assupol.co.za)
Assupol Vacancies Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Earlier Assupol released the notification of the Sales Manager, Client Services Administrator and various Recruitment Position to be held in cities of Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State, Northern Cape province. Aspirants have applied for joining the Assupol Sales Manager, Client Services Administrator and various Vacancy through the official website of Assupol, www.assupol.co.za. The process of application started at the Assupol careers portal already and the last date for application is not disclose in notification.
To attend the Assupol recruitment, aspirants have applied on or before the closing date prescribed in the Assupol official notification. Aspirants had read the Assupol notification issued before applying.
Assupol Careers Opportunity Overview
|Name of the Organization||Assupol|
|Name of Vacancies||Vacancies at Assupol|
|Name of the Post||Sales Manager, Client Services Administrator and various|
|Category||Jobs in Eastern Cape, Jobs in Gauteng, Jobs in Mpumalanga, Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal, Jobs in North West, Jobs in Limpopo, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Free State, Jobs in Northern Cape province|
|Assupol Application form Deadline||not disclose in notification|
Assupol Vacancies Required Educational Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Criteria|
Relevant Qualification (recognised by the FSCA)
1 year management and oversight experience in categories A, B1, B2, C, B1-A, B2-A and retail pension funds
|Client Services Administrator||
• Recognised Qualification as per the FSCA (Advantage)
• RE 5
• Registration as an Employee Representative (FSCA)
• COB (Depending on DOFA)
• 2 Years’ Experience in the Insurance Industry;
• 1 Year Client Services
• 1 Years’ experience in: Category A, B, C and retail benefits (Advantage)
How do I apply for Assupol Vacancies?
Fill out your Application form at Assupol Careers Section with the help of the information given below.
- To fill out the online form start the process by browsing the Assupol portal at www.assupol.co.za.
- After which the home page of the Assupol website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the Assupol Careers Recruitment Portal.
- Read the details regarding as profile and start the registration process by filling in the asked information.
- After completion of the Assupol Application process, you have to fill in the required credentials to log in.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill out the Assupol Sales Manager, Client Services Administrator and various Vacancies form and also attach the required documents if it is required.
- After filling in all the information you have to submit the Assupol Application form and wait for the printout.
Check This Job at the Official Website – Go Now